The Cypriot Community Centre provides space and facilities for community functions in the Banqueting Hall, the Member’s Bar and Theatre Hall for various functions plus Catering. These areas can be decorated by users relevant to their function. Set Menus plus a Buffet Service are available on request.
We have a variety of rooms available with seating capacity ranging from 30 to 250 for all occasions.
Seating Capacity 250
For Conferences, Socials, Weddings, Christenings, Engagements, Dinner & Dances, Birthday Parties and Sunet Parties etc.
Member’s Bar Area
Seating Capacity 100
Seminar, Lecture & Committee Rooms
Seating capacity ranging from 30 to 70.
Catering for Functions
Main Dishes – Waitress Service
- Chicken Chausseur
- Chicken (Breast)
- Kleftiko (Lamb)
- Roast Lamb
- Roast Beef
- Vegetarian option
- Rice or two vegetables, e.g. Carrots, Peas or Mixed Vegetables
- Full Seasonal Salad
All preceded by:
- A selection of home-made starters and dips served with
- Fresh Daktila (bread “rolls” with sesame)
- Two out of four dips – Tahini, Tzatziki, Tarama, Houmous
- Potato Salad
- Loucanica (Cypriot sausages), Ravioli or Mushrooms
- Platter of Fresh vegetables served with cheese or halloumi
- Platter of Fresh Fruit
Buffet – selection as below
- Daktila “rolls” with sesame
- Potato Salad
- Broad beans
- Roast potatoes
- Meat dishes:-
- Kebabs –pork
- Kebabs – chicken
- Meatballs – lamb
- Afelia – pork
- Fish medley with seafood sauce
- For current prices, refer to the Manager/Co-ordinator, Chris Stylianou on 02088812329.
- For organisations using the Centre’s bar facilities, there is a £1 discount (per head) on the set meal prices.
- If the Cypriot Centre caters, there is no extra charge for the Room Hire.
- All the above can be tailored to suit dietary needs with prior discussions with the Manager/Co-ordinator.
The CCC encourages prospective users to come in and look at our facilities.